Good day Bernhard,

Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> Hi Andy, all,
>

> The wiki page is not really a flyer, but an area to collect ideas that
> should be included in a new flyer.

Ok.  Seems reasonable to me.

> Your upload to the "documents&files" area of the marketing project needs
> approval by the project leads, before it is visible for others.
>
> But, as you already sent it directly to me, I can comment nevertheless.

All I sent was a copy of the original and the translation.  I will send
a copy of the one I have done direct.

> Do you want to include the part about the German non profit in the flyer
> too? I think this should be replaced by local or worldwide donation
> acceptors relevant for the people you want to address.

I have tried to remove non-local references.

> Are the other text areas final or do you want to modify them?

What I have done looks ok to me but, as I said, needs a little addition
to fill it out.

> The next step would be to find the graphical basis for this flyer, Did
> you already think about format and size, colors and graphical elements?

I used the Tri-fold template that I found on the extensions web site.  I
have used one of the color OpenOffice.org 3 logos that I found on the
Marketing/Logo web page.

> If you want to, ask at our Art Project (a...@marketing.openoffice.org),
> if one of the artists is interested in supporting you on this topic.

I have not joined the Art Project but will see what I can find there.

Thanks for all the help.

--
Andy Brown
La Mesa, CA  91942