Hello everyone,

we talked about marketing phone conferences in Orvieto and I also raised the issue on the lists before Christmas.

There are two sorts of marketing calls I'd like to establish on a regular basis:

        (1) Internal calls for MarCons and other internal parties

        (2) Public calls with the press and anyone else interested

For (2), the launch of 3.2 would be a nice topic, but given that 3.2 will be available soon, and we do not have much experience with the phone conferences yet, I propose we shift that to a later date to make the first call a very professional one.

For a test, I'd love to start with (1), probably in January or February.

- Who is interested in taking part in this call? Please let us know your timezone and availability, so we can find a date that is comfortable for everyone.

- What topics do you want to talk about? I propose exchanging some thoughts on our marketing goals for 2010, especially for Office 2010 counter-marketing, OOo 3.2/3.3 releases and the 10 year celebrations.

Calls most likely will be via a telephone service with landline numbers in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, US, France, Netherlands, Italy, UK and Spain, with limited connectivity also available via Skype. I know that this doesn't cover all countries, but a service with numbers in all countries is very expensive, while calling international landlines is quite cheap these days, so I hope this doesn't hinder anyone from participating.

Florian