Hi Alexandro,

"Unfortunately I wont give a talk since
the CFP was over on the 24th of last month but I will still be able to
participate on the un-conference and drive a BOF on ODF/OOo and other
of the projects I am involved like Education, BizDev and
Certification."

if you are able to give a talk/BoF, then basically, it would be fine for me. As always: If we have people living nearer who can make it with less funding, that is to be preferred -- but basically, to me it sounds okay, especially if the costs are shared amongst two organizations.

However, I'd love to hear the thoughts of others on that topic. Cor, Italo, what do you think?

Florian