Hi all,

Gmail wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> +1 for online application of OO. Syncing and work away from workplace will be
> the future trend in many profession. I personally carry a liveUSB around
> should i in need of working away from my computer, and needed programs that
> might not include in a normal shared PC.By moving a program online, users
> would only need a working internet connection to continue their work. This
> might not sounds as convincing for the OO to move online since any computer
> should have office suite in it, yet it would still have other benefits.
>
> By no means should we eliminate the option of a Cd, but it is also clear that
> OO will have more exposure to many users our there if there is a online
> version. It can serve as a really quick and no frills trial for interested
> users and a really useful tool for those in need.
>
> Regards,
> Colin Ng.

At least three online services offer access to OpenOffice.org via a web
interface.  I have no personal experience with any of these so can not
verify how good/bad they may be.

http://www.eseri.com/
http://alwaysonpc.com/
http://www.ulteo.com/home/en/ooo

I do not remember where I got the original link to these as I can not
find the messages, but they were in one of the OO.o mailing list.