Hi Louis,

Louis Suarez-Potts wrote on 2010-01-16 15.29:

The only reason to keep Newsletter alive is b/c, sometimes, people want
products&  services related to OOo, and even based on it, announced. I'd be
quite agreeable to using the Newsletter that Kay issues monthly for this purpose,
and even see about setting up an RSS feed for such things, provided that it could
be maintained easily--i.e., with the modicum of actual human effort.

it was also my understanding that the list was for sending in clippings, but looking at the archives, no one did in the past. That's why I suggest to remove it and maybe point to the MarCon page for getting content into the newsletter.

Florian