Hi all,

Just heard through the recording of the ConfCall.
a.. spending the marketing budget wisely
    I would say that depends on how much budget we have. If it abound, then we
should define what are the prerequisite issues. If they are all must, then we
close the issue. However,like the OOoCon stuff, personally I think we need more
sponsors, and those sort of things are what the marketing guys should do. For
instance, we could conbine the OOoCon2010 and the 10s anni together to ask more
donations.Or we could simply get rid of the anni due to the budget doesn't meet.
a.. OpenOffice.org videos
 We can have at least a series of official videos, taking the Mac ad. as
example."I am  a PC, I am a Mac".we can do something like "I am OOo".Of course
the objective is to drag morea and more people in. Besides that, we could
encourage people to take their own vedios, send them some souvs as the feedback.
a.. future of the marketing blog
No comment.

Cheers
Chaosun