great news!
+1

On 01.02.10 09:37, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
+1

On 2/1/10, Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org> wrote:
Hello,

good news: I've found a sponsor for the phone conference service. The nice
folks at talkyoo, the provider we used for the last call, offered to
continue the free package if they get a little text link back on the
marketing confcall wiki page.

I guess this is a pretty fair dail, as the package has a worth of 149,95 €
per month and saves us a lot of work in setting up a SIP server, getting
dialin numbers, providing the Skype gateway etc.

If no one has real objections, I'll take their offer, which will save us
some sorrows. :-)

Florian