On 2/14/2010 3:06 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:

I do see however a big issue and is that the OOo site is not federated
so an RSS can't be generated unless it scrapt it off from the website.

Hi Alexandro,

Well, sure it is - maybe not every page, but wouldn't really want that anyway, I don't think.

But the things that would be of real interest to IMO those reading on a hand held:
New Extensions - syndicated (can be syndicated by OS, App, etc )
New Templates - syndicated ( same as above, I think??)
UX Blog - syndicated
Mktg Blog - syndicated
Planet - syndicated ???
annou...@oo.e - type of syndication - want it as a news feed - got it:
Just setup a blog, any will do, that takes email postings:
Subscribe the blogs email post address to the mailing list - done.
Syndicate it back to an OO.o site or use it to aggregate the other feeds.

I'm just saying that we have lots of tools before us - we can mix and match, and IMO not every piece really has to be on the OO.o domain.

Drew