Gianvittorio wrote (22-02-10 15:14)
 Says the Dutch "Computable".
 The issues seems to be with backoffice legacy applications.
 The city of Amsterdam will look into migrating to open source after
it has done the consolidation and standardization exercise. Did we know this was coming?

I heard about it recently. No good news.
Legacy applications and unwillingness to support full connections with OpenOffice.org are common problems in The Netherlands. But that is only a first reaction. I expect to have more facts about what went wrong (and can be done better) soon.

Regards,
Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council