Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger skrev 2010-03-01 17:56:
Hi Per,

Per Eriksson wrote on 2010-03-01 16.15:

Just wanted to know what websites that we are aware of that provide swag
with the OpenOffice.org brand? Mugs, towels, keyrings, etc.

many do, but I don't have an overview on this.

It's mainly because I would like to spend some of my money to buy stuff at a low price, and produce giveaways for enterprise users in Sweden :)

Does anyone have some clear suggestions please send them. I know of Cafe press.

Maybe we could improve the contribution site showing things to buy to
support OpenOffice.org? I could do something as a proposal for that.

Alexandro proposed that we set up an OOo store, and we will discuss it at one of the next marketing conference calls, I guess. Maybe you want to join?

Sure, I'll look into how much I can join.

Best
Per