On 3/2/10, Per Eriksson <pereriks...@openoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Do we know of any bigger providers of software which have integrated
> support for OpenOffice.org into their products?

Biggest I have imagine is IBM with their workplace and then their
Symphony product.

>  I am thinking mainly of economy and auditing software but also others,
> which often have hard-coded integration into Microsoft Office.
>  These producers exist in Sweden too and are hopefully beginning to
> integrating their products with OpenOffice.org.

I think that was the spirit of URE but I am not sure exactly how much
functionality can it be developed from it.

>  Do we have any example of use cases from similar companies or providers?

3OSpaces might be a product that "could" have used some type of OOo
code, but I am not sure, and I can't pin point any specifics.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Espa&ntilde;ol