Florian Effenberger wrote:

<....> but for us, it has such an important marketing impact, that we shouldn't miss it. Being there is just a necessity -- and makes a lot of fun. :-)

+ 1 to that idea.

Hello Florian,

Since it appears that what is going on there, with OO.o D. e.v., is working, and is circumscribed in it's ability to function outside of Germany, my question is how should that be replicated in other areas?

Also - from your questions regarding funds from OO.o I am left clueless now as to the relationships here. I was under the belief that OO.o D. e.v. held the purse strings for all of OO.o - that however appears to be a wrong belief on my part.

Thanks

Drew