Hi we comented about the document freedom day event and the
participation from OpenOffice.org and overal push we can give these
guys. The event is mainly coordinated by FSF-Europe and other
organization like Via Libre in Argentina and we just recently add the
OOoES to it. However we want to expand it to the whole project.

More information on this at:
http://documentfreedom.org

We had created a microsite so far on the wiki in spanish. We will put
a button on our frontpage and an annoucement of a public webinar for
people to subscribe.

Social networks where OOo has a play could also be used to promote the
event, so far we have Otto's club with tumblr, facebook, twitter,
identi.ca but there are other ooo accounts where we can also provide
some promotion like Xing and Slideshare.

Custom videos can also be provided on our Youtube Channel and other
ideas might come along.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org Español