Drew Jensen wrote:
On 3/18/2010 12:37 AM, Chaosun wrote:

Well, I didn't vote, because I do understand the 7 or 8 hours time difference made people in China quite awkard. And I don't think if I listed on that list will change the schedule, it's better to suit you guys. I certainly try my best to attend it at 10 in the night.

Given that there seems to be, as Alexandro pointed out, more participants in the European area on the calls with a a few each from opposite directions of that as the center, perhaps a schedule that slides in one direction then the other, alternating months, makes the most sense.

Might be a good solution. Another consideration would be having a split meeting, which would mean that the moderator (Florian) has double effort.

Best regards,
Peter