On Mon, 2010-03-29 at 18:27 +0530, Danishka Navin wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> As I learned there are few Sri Lankan Banks and Insurgences companies has
> been migrated to OO.org.
> But some of their employees told me that they are not 100% satisfied with
> OO.org.
>
> What do you think about doing a survey on OO.org user satisfaction.
>
> Can you help me?

What help do you need? You can set up an on-line survey quite easily.

I suspect quite a lot of dissatisfaction will be that it's not what they
were used to with MS Office.

My main gripe with OOo is that it is still quite clunky, slow and
resource hungry in general use but I think that is not a show stopper
for me and is probably very difficult to do much more about.

--
Ian
Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications