Hi Martin,

Martin Hollmichel wrote on 2010-03-31 12.12:

in 2004 the strategic marketing plan was issued
(http://marketing.openoffice.org/strategy/) with goals for 2010. So the
time for a review has come. As start I created
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Smp_status_2010 for collecting
a status of the recommendation done in 2004.

thanks a lot. Indeed, updating the SMP is one of the larger topics on my agenda for 2010, and I ask everyone for help, as we can (and should) do this task only united.

I'm currently working on some other "construction sites", but I hope to follow-up on this list soon. Anyone, feel free to contribute to the wiki page (thanks Martin for setting it up!), and maybe we can have a chat about it at the next marketing phone conference call!

Florian