Through europe AU and US there are several events for the Python
community, I think it is important to have a precense on the PyCon and
similar events. The Next US PyCon would be in February of 2011 and
PyCon Europe on 19th to 22nd July 2010 Birmingham, UK.

Both events are either too soon or to far from now however I think we
could track these events and have an effort on pushing the pyuno
bridge to encourage extension development. So far we are working on a
PyUNO book for the community, we see this as an opportunity to gain
potential participants.

--
Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaƱol