Hi Andrew,
Thanks for suggesting that.

Hi Florian,
Maybe we can also ensure that all the news release are shared on twitter
also. Maybe the person who is managing the twitter account can take this
responsibility and by retweeting it all of us can then spread the word.

(For eg the Feb 11 news release is still not present in the twitter feed)

I am ready to take up this responsibility if it is so required. :)

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:48 PM, Andrew Jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Florian Effenberger
> <flo...@openoffice.org>wrote:
>
> > Hi Varun,
> >
> > Varun Mittal wrote on 2010-05-04 07.01:
> >

> >  Can we also have a link for Twitter also along with those of delicious
> etc
> >> saying tweet this or share this on twitter...
> >>
> >> I think this way a lot of people outside the mailing list will also be
> >> able
> >> to know about the newsroom...
> >> My 1 cent...  what do you feel.. :)
> >>

> > do you know how to embed such a link? I've seen these items sometimes,
> but
> > don't know exactly how they work.
> >

> Hi,
>
> What is it you would be sharing.
>
> I would suggest that you add a reference to the Twitter @OpenOffic.org
> account, that is just a URL link to http://twitter.com/openoffice
>
> As for sharing individual press releases, that is already there on the
> individual pages it seems.
>
> Drew

Regards
Varun Mittal <http://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>

Google <https://www.google.com/profiles/varunmittal87>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/varunmittal87>
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/varunmittal87>

"Uncertainty is the only Certainty of LIFE"