On Sun, May 9, 2010 at 2:32 PM, Ian <ian.ly...@theingots.org> wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-05-09 at 10:34 -0700, amaloney wrote:
>> FSF should butt out.
>
> FSF has a legitimate political view. There is no reason why they should
> not state and support their goals. OOo is also free to exercise its
> right to ignore their requests.

Sure, the big issue is if OOo is also ignoring it's own members right
to ignore or support such requests. Most OOo people I have asked agree
to default to free software, and group the proprietary extensions in
their own category listing.

> --
> Ian
> Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications
> A new approach to assessment for learning
> www.theINGOTs.org - 01827 305940
>
> You have received this email from the following company: The Learning
> Machine Limited, Reg Office, 36 Ashby Road, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79
> 8AQ. Reg No: 05560797, Registered in England and Wales.

Alexandro Colorado
OpenOffice.org EspaƱol
http://es.openoffice.org