Hi friends in marketing,

Some time ago, on this list the first discussions started about the OpenOffice.org Bug bounty program, finally resulting in the set up of a new internship program.

With the decision of the community council on the budget, the programme is ready to be launched.

All info on the programme is on this wiki:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Internship

Ideas we already had to promote this, are gathered here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing/OOoInternship#Marketing

What do you think, do we need a pr for maybe next monday?
What about the other items?

Best,

Cor

--
 >> Your office 2010 software: the new OpenOffice.org <<

Cor Nouws
  - ideas/remarks for the community council?
  - http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Community_Council