Hello, my name is Agustín Fernández son Alexander, owner of the company
TerraByte. I communicate with you in order to bring some relation to my
business and yours, you can install your software on our computers. We
discussed it with you because apart from having LGPL license, have a quality
software. I wanted to bring some matter of business with Microsoft for its
Office software, but think about the costs and fix it a crime to pay their
licenses. We enter into a negosio conrespecto to Windows and not Linux. wait a
reply from this e-mail greeting.

Alejandro Agustin Fernandez
Director, designer, technician and PC networking.