Hi Florian,

I didn't notice the initial mail at all. Considering that voting participation seems to be poor so far, there might have been a technical issue.

Best regards,
Peter

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

I'd like to remind you of this poll. At the moment, we don't have more than 3 participants per call. If anyone else has time and wants to join, please let us know - otherwise I propose we move the call to June.

Florian