Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote on 2010-05-26 14.14:

tomorrow, we'll be having our marketing conference call for May at 1000
UTC+2 (= GMT+2 = CEST).

At
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing_ConfCalls#2010-05-27_08:00_UTC
I've drafted an agenda of items we should discuss tomorrow. Feel free to
add your own items to the list. As you see, there already many items
from my side, and I doubt we can handle all of them in 60 minutes -- so
we might need to shift some to our June call.

I also invite you to add your picture and a short bio at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Marketing_ConfCalls#Participants so
we know who you are. ;-)

Looking forward to hearing you tomorrow,
Florian

PS: Don't forget to set-up your IRC client, as we will be hosting an IRC
session as support/fallback during the call.

I've just seen the wiki might be down tomorrow. I recommend everyone to print or save the page, so you have the dial-in details and the agenda handy tomorrow, even if the wiki cannot be reached.

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Lead