From:  Colorado <j...@openoffice.org>
To: dev <dev@marketing.openoffice.org>; project_le...@openoffice.org; mar...@marketing.openoffice.org
Sent: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:00 pm
Subject: [marketing] OOo US meetup in NYC

Hi Drew and myself for sometime have been talking about a possible OOoUS group. We want to reach a broader consensus so we planned on aphisical meetup in New York in order to get to discuss if this issomething is viable and we can spur local initiatives that can get OOoa better presence in the US scene.We decided to hold this meeting since some of us will be in D.C. forthe ALA event, after the event we will travel to NY and hold thismeetup there. We decided new york was a good place because some of themembers like Benjamin Horst and Anthony Long and some others live onthe periphery of the metro area.I hope this email can speed things up and call out on possiblepariticipants, at the moment we still don't have a venue.Regards.-- Alexandro ColoradoOpenOffice.org EspaƱolhttp://es.openoffice.org------------------------------------------ ---------------------------To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@marketing.openoffice.orgfor additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@marketing.openoffice.org