I found this video in the mailing list archive and uploaded it to
YouTube: http://youtu.be/aN46bV5GpvI

> This is a short OpenOffice.org advertisement animation video created
> by the Dutch OpenOffice.org community and released under CC-BY-ND 2.0
> license a while ago when OpenOffice.org 1.0.2 was the greatest and
> latest release. The music comes from the German band Magic Mushrooms
> and is released under the Green OpenMusic license
> (http://openmusic.linuxtag.org).

It would be great to have more material like this for future releases.
What we as a community can do to make it more appealing and inviting for
creative individuals worldwide to support our cause?

Kind regards,
Goran