Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Katsuya Kobayashi wrote on 2010-07-01 17.14:

[...]

But I would like to shear the place for our discussion to make new SMP.
Can you make an initial wiki page of this special program for SMP?
And I would like to know what is the difficult barrier, if it's clear.

We're working on the SMP, and we already have a rough timeline for it (a first brainstorming in Budapest). At the moment, however, Peter Junge is very busy with the OOoCon organizing, and I am very busy with learning for my exams, so neither of us finds time to work on the SMP. Give us a few weeks, so we can start with the topic hopefully soon. :-)

I would really doubt, that I can be really productive with the SMP significantly before the OOoCon. As Florian pointed out, we are busy with the organizational part of the OOoCon at the moment, especially the selection process for the speakers is very time time intensive. After that I have to carefully review the old SMP, which has about 40 pages formated as DIN A4. I guess it will already be August until that is achieved.

best regards,
Peter