Hi Marco,

Marco Kelz schrieb:
Dear OpenOffice Coomuntiy.

Im Marco, 16 jears old, comming from Austria.

(I'm quite a bit older, located at Klagenfurt)

Im using OO since 2005 and i love it.

Im an IT-Seller, so i hope i can help to publish OO.org

My Speciality is Visuality, for example: Videos, Folders, Wallpapers, Icons,
and much more.

If you are interested: Some marketing people try to define a general and consistent visual design for OpenOffice.org. Please have a look at our wiki: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Branding_Initiative and join our mailing list brand...@marketing.openoffice.org, if you think this might be a place to contribute.

A warm welcome from my side...

Bernhard

PS: With regards to video creation: There have been good ideas in the past and recently posted here on the list. If this is an area you want to be involved in, please have a look at our archives: http://marketing.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?list=dev&by=thread&from=2386050