All,

I  added a last proposal whit the dates 2000-2010 next to the URL (see the wiki [1]). I chose the blue one because white is an uncomplicated color and there isn't  much time to loose.

I talked to the provider today and even if we have a decision by Friday morning (CET)  it isn't completely sure that the discs will arrive the 31rst in Budapest.

So I don't want to force a decision, but if we want to have the discs for the Conference the decision should be made as soon as possible. There's still a small risk that the discs aren't on time in Budapest.

I think that if we don't have a decision by tomorrow 12:00 CET, it might be better to drop the idea, or try to realize it for a different date than the conference. I wasn't able to find someone in Budapest who could produce the discs.

Regards,
Rosana

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOoCon2010_flying_disc#Proposal