Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 3:45 PM
To: dev@marketing.openoffice.org
Subject: Re: [marketing] What's New Guide needed!?

 On 08/14/2010 07:35 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Ziehm wrote on 2010-08-13 11.18:

 From my point of view a 'What's New Guide' in a attractive form is
needed as quickly as possible.

I agree, that indeed would be desirable.

Although nobody knows when 3.3 will be finally available (we don't even have a rough time frame ;(, I expect it to be in September or October, so the earlier we have the page, the better it is.

Anyone out there volunteering for it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if someone comes up with a draft, I can have a look at it afterwards.

Florian

Hi,

I put together a start for a Draw new features page:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Talk:Draw/new_Features_in_3_3

Drew