Hi,

Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi Kami,

Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote on 2010-08-18 10.56:
I am a bit forced to provide the final logo ASAP. Do you have decision
about the sample that I sent to you yesterday?

basically, it looks ok to me, however:

- I don't know if we can add text to the symbol as it's protected.

I have no stake in the actual design work. But yes, the prepared artwork for the flying disc image to be produced for this special event is ok. Let's go ahead.

- There is no official OOo logo font, unfortunately. We've been trying to get a free font used, to no avail. It is IMHO a commercial font that has been modified for the logo.

The selection of a companion font is work in progress in the branding initiative. To me the font used for the flying disc image looks good.

So, either we only use the symbol, or we combine it with the official OOo logo?

The logo is not involved and for me there is no need rethink the image.

If there are no serious reasons to change it I would recommend to give Kami the go-ahead for the production.

Greetings
Stefan