On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Florian Effenberger
<flo...@openoffice.org>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the session "Development of Strategic Martimes it seems keting Plan" starts
> in 30 minutes in room 609. Hope to see many of you there ;)

I most say that the meeting was very useful and needed since we didn't went
that much  wo into the topic during the conference call. Also we got to air
out some feelings on such topics. However I think the talk was a little
disorganized and we got lost on some jargon and at time it seems like we
were going in circles or we didn't know what to do.

I will look forward to some of the writeups that was put together by Peter
and expand the conversation and discussion. Also I have a sense that we were
a bit too idealistic and even if in concepts we said to use OOo, in reality
we are not addressing the user needs. I would encourage to think more
practical on things that will make users happy by simplify the process that
are prove to be annoyance in OOo like having vertical and horizontal pages
in OOo.
I don't think should focus on vertical needs like OOoCalc for consultants,
presentation of sales and marketing people and overal profile collection to
address the issues.