Hi,

You're not wrong. That's right, the 09 edition was published in November
2009 (here in Brazil)and first edition, published in April 2007. As I
said earlier, we are doing the translations into English of all our
issues and providing this material to the community. The good news is
that the special anniversary edition will be published in a bilingual
version, in Portuguese and English. The forecast for launch is the 30th
of September. The idea is to translate all the issues until the moment
they only have the most current version in English.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira