Alexandro Colorado wrote:
Anyone know when will we schedule the next CallConf, also will we
carry out the points (still not published) of the SMP meeting at
OOoCon?

The problem is still the same, as with preparing the --disorganized, as you call it-- SMP meeting for the OOoCon. Too much to do, too little time. Last week was quite busy. Besides traveling back to Beijing I have been working on getting the presentation slides of the OOoCon online. As we have SFD on Saturday and I also have some other business to care about it might still take some time.

best regards,
Peter