On Tue Sep 28 2010 22:20:26 GMT-0700 (PDT)  eric b wrote:

Le 28 sept. 10 à 21:19, Tom Mason a écrit :

You folk provide a tremendous service. In the past, I was hesitant to donate money to Oracle. I should be very pleased to donate to non-Oracle OpenOffice.org.

So feel free to donate to EducOO  ?  Our goal is Education, and neutrality.

EducOOo is a non profit association, volunteers, not being paid ..

Regards,
Eric Bachard

Eric and All,

The original poster is not subscribed to the mailing list, there for will not see replies unless they go looking in the archives, or you send a cc/bcc. Second they ask how to donate, a link to the web page would have helped.

Just my 2 cents.

Andy