Hello Roman,

On Tuesday 19 October 2010, 15:55, Roman Gelbort wrote:
> > indeed "funny" answer.
> >
> > One could have expected a statement from your part, clarifying why you do
> > not see any COI at all, or why you think my arguments are not valid.
> >
> > Regards
>
> Ariel.
>
> Your response is about a personal conflict with Alexandro. First in the
> ES lists and now you come here your conflict.

I was expecting this, please read
http://native-lang.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=9352

anyway, I wasn't expecting this from *you*, in *this* list; aren't you know in
LO marketing?
http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/discuss/msg01743.html

I am surprised how you people no see any COI at all.

> I think that you must be resolve this problem in private with Alexandro.
> But not include another people.
>
> This is a sensible time, spanish comunity is not asking for answers, you
> are asking for asnwers.

please read the whole thread in the OOo ES mailing list, it's not only me
finding our Project's Co-Lead very inappropriate.
Most of the discussion there in the last 15 days has been about this issue
http://es.openoffice.org/servlets/BrowseList?listName=users&from=2010-10-01&to=2010-10-31&count=93&by=date&first=1&windowSize=1000

> Please... make a comunity among all.

You are taking part of the process that splits the OOo community.
I wonder how you plan to work on marketing, managing founds, etc for OOo and
LO at the same time, considering you see no COI at all...
But yes, this discussions does not belong *here*.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina