Hi Anthony,

Anthony Papillion wrote on 2010-10-24 12.08:

Sad to see you go Florian. Since I'm new to participating in both
projects, I don't yet see the conflict of interests many have written
of in their resignations. As a strong believer in the future of
OpenOffice, I can see nothing but good coming from the new Document
Foundation and LibreOffice. I don't think the two are mutually
exclusive and I'm excited to see what comes from both projects.

Best of luck on your new path. It's going to be a busy journey but one
that is well worth the effort.

thank you very much for your kind words, they are truly appreciated! I wish things turned out different, but the current situation is quite clear - therefore, my decision is the only one I could have taken.

But, as said, I hope for a better future. :-)

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108