Ciao Stefano,

On 2010-11-03, at 12:31 , Admin Goiclan.eu wrote:

> Respectable Openoffice.org,
> we'd like to become download partner to help people to download your
> program-suite

Great, thanks! We have quite a few mirrors already helping distribute OOo via
download, but it is usually the case that the more the better :-)

> as admin of a Multigaming Community we are already partner with USarmy to
> make available the download

! wow.

> of some games provided by the USarmy and pragmatic Solutions.
> We strongly suggest to our customer to use your suite of programs but we are
> always obliged to link them to other website (like filehippo.com, for example)

thanks.

> Then we'd like to become direct partner for download of your tool
> Please, let me know if that's possible and how

Well, in general, I ask people to look at our mirrors page and review it for
instruction. It's pretty simple, and the guidelines mostly suggest what to sync
to, what files to carry, and so on.

See: http://distribution.openoffice.org/mirrors/

> Respectuflly
> Stefano Perrini