I sent them an email asking if they gave access to the source code. Their
reply was:

> Sure.  If you would like the source code we will gladly provide it on the
> disc or can make a download available if you purchase from our website.
>
> Best,
> Crabby Digital

In other words, they don't provide the source code to customers as a matter
of course and they don't supply  the code to 3rd parties.

My reply to them (sent today) was:

Actually (unless you have provided a copy of the source code to
*everybody*that you have sold the binaries to) you are required to
make the source code

--
Stephen Samuel http://www.bcgreen.com  Software, like love,
778-861-7641                              grows when you give it away