On 2 January 2011 10:53, Amal Senerath <amalsenar...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  hi,
> I am Amal Senarath from Sri Lanka, work as a IT  lecturer /trainer
> /consultant including Microsoft office. but because of  third licence
> software most of the companies are struggling. so i would like to train the
> people for open office and introduce it to some companies. please assist me.
> IT WILL BE THE END OF MICROSOFT OFFICE IN SRI LANAK. PLEASE DO YOU HAVE ANY
> CERTIFIED COURSES FOR THE OPEN OFFICE

We do have qualifications based on the UK National Vocational Qualification,
the ITQ. This fits to OOo directly now. We have a meeting in Berlin in 4
weeks time to decide a strategy for further developing the certification of
OOo. We have projects in Malaysia and Kenya as well as across Europe. If you
need more information perhaps contact me off list.

--
Ian

Ofqual Accredited IT Qualifications
The Schools ITQ