On 01/30/2011 12:59 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> wonder how many papers and articles have published the OOo release and if we
> can spot any results from the PR release.

I do not have too much time at the moment as I'm working on OOo's CeBIT
presence and a couple of other things. I briefly tried to query Google
news. Searching for the exact headline of the press announcement,
returns a couple of results, but they do not seem to be too significant.
Using search strings like "openoffice 3.3 release" does not really help
as it returns widely identical results to "libreoffice 3.3 release", as
articles about the OOo release always mention LO and vice versa. To get
a better picture, it would require to brief read a coupe of these
articles. Anyone tried so far?

Peter