Hi Joomi Lee,

I think we're having three problems here:
1) You want to subscribe to a mailing list, where you can post feature
proposal, right? IMHO that would be d...@openoffice.org. Please find
informations about our general mailing lists here:
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

2) You want to print a selection, but cannot find the feature. The print
dialog of OOo has an option "Selection" in the print range section.
AFAIK it's there ever since, which version are you using?

3) The original topic of this thread has originally been the OOoCon 2010
videos, which you have been replying to raise another concern. We call
that hijacking a thread. ;-) TO keep the lucidity of the discussion,
please start a new thread whenever you want to start a new discussion.

Best regards,
Peter