Hi Johna,

On 28/07/14 14:40, Kunnen, J. (Johan) wrote:
Finally I managed to add my module to the classpath by editing the
launcher/marmotta-webapp pom.
I need to add a dependency:
         <dependency>
                <groupId>nl.tno.mymodule</groupId>
                <artifactId>my-marmotta-module</artifactId>
                <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
         </dependency>

Sorry, I did not manage to reply you before. That's exactly what you have to do, include your module as dependency of the webapp launcher.

The problem appeared to be that I used the ${product.version} instead of the
SNAPSHOT version.

Please, notice that Marmotta uses Maven as build system, and relies on it for managing the dependencies. Therefore there is no need to put your modules in the same source tree than the main project.

Therefore, use a custom repository for your custom code. Add there dependencies via Maven, where you have can customize all required details, such as version of modules included.

If you want to use an example, you can refer to the Fusepool P3 Platform [1], which uses both a custom module [2] and a custom webapp launcher [3].

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/fusepoolP3/platform
[2] https://github.com/fusepoolP3/platform/tree/master/backends/marmotta/dashboard [3] https://github.com/fusepoolP3/platform/tree/master/backends/marmotta/webapp