Hi Gustavo,

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 6:49 AM, Gustavo Mora <gmora1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes and sorry, I was in my midterm exams, so I had to stop almost for a
> week.

Please, be aware that when you signed for GSoC the program you committed
with full-time dedication during the program time. We could be a bit
flexible, but you would need to catch-up the lost time if you want to pass
the mid-term review at the end of month.

> Francisco has been helping me a lot, he is guiding me a lot with the
> code. We have meetings in the college or in weekends we Skype, and we

agreed to comment each commit why the modification was done; it's an easy
> way to remember. I think I can submit the documentation from each commit
> 'cause I try to be as detailed as possible.

Well, while you don't need to document each commit, it's fine if you share
publicly with the community such meetings and coument the key pieces.

As I said when we started, you should keep engadge with this mailing list,
so we can follow the actual progress and you can ask questions and/or
ideas.

I created my account, my user is gmora1223.

Perfect. I've added you to the contributors group
https://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/ContributorsGroup so you can now edit the
wiki.

Cheers,