Hi Gustavo,

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Gustavo Mora <gmora1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Marmotta is working with Sesame 4, I started migrating to RDF4J. Before
> that I encountered two problems.
>
> 1. The test ComplexKiWiSparqlQueryTest
> -> ComplexSPARQLQueryTest#testSES1979MinMaxInf is failing 'cause KiWi
> changes literal's datatype at time of insertion.
>
> For example, the following insertion is successful:
>
> PREFIX : <http://example.org/>
> INSERT DATA
> {
>     GRAPH <http://test/test> {
>         :a14 :float "-3.4428452385e-13"^^xsd:float .
>         :a100 :float "-INF"^^xsd:float .
>         :a101 :float "INF"^^xsd:float .
>     }
> }
>

> When querying KiWi store (SELECT * { GRAPH < http://test/test > { ?a ?b ?c
> } }), we get the following results:
>
> *A*
>
> *B*
>
> *C*
>
> http://example.org/a14
>
> http://example.org/float
>
> “-3.4428452385E-13” ^^xsd:float
>
> http://example.org/a100
>
> http://example.org/float
>
> “-INF”^^xsd:string
>
> http://example.org/a101
>
> http://example.org/float
>
> “INF”^^xsd:string
>
> The problem is with special values of float (i.e. NaN, INF, -INF [1])
> stored in Marmotta because the XSD float datatype definition is ignored and
> replaced with the default (xsd:string).  This problem is probably present
> in both inserting and querying processes within KiWi.

I'd try to find first the insertion. I'm not sure of the support of those
special number in the different databases, but maybe it was just a use case
we never thought  about it. I'll digg into the source code to find more
conclusions. But definitively can be fixed.

2. Some problems to execute LdpSuiteTest#testRunSuite because the suite
> used (LdpTestSuite[2]) is deprecated; it uses Sesame 2. Major problems
> between URI and IRI.

I guess the LDP Test Suite is not maintained anymore. We may need to find a
solution for that.

As a solution, I propose creating an issue for each problem. Or any other
> ideas to approach this issues?

Individual issues are always better IMO.

Good work, Gustavo!

Cheers,