> On Feb 24, 2021, at 5:25 PM, Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I guess it's obvious that the core community has moved out. The question is:
> is there enough support for keeping the project running or we should move it
> to the Attic?

Hi Sergio,

The ASF Board moved Marmotta to the attic in November. Normally, someone
would have posted that to dev already, but the Attic itself is understaffed at
the moment (as are most open source activities since the pandemic began).

As always, it's never too late to revive a project if you start actively working
on it again and can find some folks to collaborate with.

Cheers,

....Roy