I'd like to see more discussion about the whole draft! At least some comment...

We should finish the resolution until Oct. 27th, and IMHO it makes
sense to have a final VOTE on the text (which should start Thursday
latest) so c'mon folks, speak up!

As for the Chair: I'm OK with all three candidates, but would prefer
Sergio or myself to allow Sebastian focus on the technical aspects.

Best,
Jakob