Hi Lucas, this is very good news!

Talking about the description, I did some correction and change a little
the text, take a look.

------------------------------
*Marvin is an open source project that focuses on empowering data science*
*teams to deliver industrial-grade applications supported by a high-scale,*
*low-latency, language agnostic and standardized architecture platform
while simplifying the process of exploration and modeling. *

*Marvin is a set of tools that working together form a platform for
creating and operating model-based applications in production. The building
blocks of Marvin are: *

* 1. Engine executor:  An application server that exposes HTTP endpoints to*
*interact with the deployed model.*
* 2. Marvin libs:  A library that contains utility methods and classes that
needed to create a Marvin model.*
* 3. Marvin toolbox (CLI): A command line utility that is currently the
main*
*user interface with the platform.*
* 4. DASFE:  A conceptual design pattern that helps developers and data
scientists to create models that follow the same common code structure.*