Hi guys,
I am considering using Marvin as an artifact for my master's dissertation.
The idea is to conduct a formal architectural design and validation process
in an Open Source environment. While conducting the process we should
produce sufficient documentation to guide developers through the
refactoring of architecture (architectural views, scenarios, requirements
...) and validate the architecture by adapting to the scenarios listed by
contributors.

To make this happen, I ask your collaboration to validate Marvin's current
architectural views as we will use them as the starting point of the
process. Marvin UML diagrams have also been requested at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/MARVIN/issues/MARVIN-67.

Figure 1 is a class diagram of the base engine:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/183GbZHci4vIAqZDLP0jcUL231wdQ5cNAO2rhyTKCUCY/edit?usp=sharing
Figure 2 is the component diagram:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1qSd1eAksJ_mqn4Tu7ZCnGnEWuJaL7hfPQGyCPhW2fdk/edit?usp=sharing
Figure 3 is the deploy diagram:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1CdtjHa-QR9SwZbBqkalUHN9cL2sHiP75NAFN7bRt8-0/edit?usp=sharing
Figure 4 is a generic architectural view inspired by the new architecture
figure:
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1UOR8Bk0fpLAOnotdeAn4Ww1GBbRxhdtM5mfoTJKQNVo/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance!