Great Wei! I find the suggestions really interesting. I think we can work
with the deployment on K8s. The idea of it in Marvin would be, after
development, the user would give some parameters and a script would
facilitate a deployment in a kubernetes cluster, right? Regarding data
acquisition, I think it would be great if we were able to integrate some
third party library like Luigi. Thanks!