On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 12:08 PM Lucas Cardoso Silva <
cardosolucas61....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys, how are you? Since we are preparing a new release for Marvin, I'm
> writing this to let you know that I'll start to work to publish this new
> version. Does anyone have anything to suggest or an impediment of any kind?
> I'd also like to know if Apache has a guide on releasing versions on Pypi
> and official docker images.
>
> The changelog for this version is available here:
>
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-marvin/blob/develop/python-toolbox/CHANGES.md
>
> Best regards,
> Lucas Cardoso

What do you mean by "New Marvin Release (0.0.6)" ? I am assuming you are
planning to start working on a new release? You should NOT publish or call
something a release without proper vote and IPMC approval.

Here is the release management docs
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html

And release distribution docs
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/distribution.html